The OPPO Find X2 Pro was a stark departure for what the company was going for compared to the first Find X. OPPO ditched its futuristic feel for a more modern and traditional one. This year, OPPO is leaning heavily on its camera and display prowess to bring probably its most refined flagship yet: the OPPO Find X3 Pro.
This Blue Looks Classy!
I never thought OPPO would go the route of a blue color since that was last year’s color. It’s a good thing they went for this AG Glass for this one. There’s also the Gloss Black color that’s basically a fingerprint magnet but still looks really appealing!
A Billion Colors to See…
One aspect that amazed me about the Find X2 Pro was its display. It really went toe to toe with the best that Samsung had to offer. OPPO one-upped itself this year with the Find X3 Pro! Here are all the details on this immersive 6.7-inch display:
- QHD+ LTPO AMOLED display (3260 x 1440 resolution) and 525 ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Up to 1300 nits brightness
…and A Billion Colors to Shoot!
The other aspect of the Find X2 Pro that wowed a lot of people was its cameras. This year marks a big change for the cameras on the OPPO Find X3 Pro: we now have dual 50MP primary cameras! Both of them are for the main and ultrawide. THAT’S NUTS! Here are the camera specs:
- Rear cameras
- 50MP main Sony IMX766 sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 50MP ultra-wide angle Sony IMX766 sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 110.3° field-of-view
- 13MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 5x hybrid optical zoom, and 20x digital zoom
- 3MP microlens camera with 60x magnification and f/3.0 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture and 81° field-of-view
That microlens camera gets a built-in ring-light in order to enable the Microscope Mode in the camera app! You even get a lot of the same cool features like Dual-View Video first found in the Reno5!
Of Course It’s a Flagship!
The story of the OPPO Find X3 Pro wouldn’t be possible without flagship specs! Here they are:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 4500 mAh battery
- 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge technology
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, LTE/5G capable, Dual SIM
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2
The Find X3 Pro will be available on March 30 for €1,149. No word yet on when it’ll arrive in the Philippines so check back here when that becomes available.