The current situation due to the pandemic changed our lives forever. As we’re heading towards the new normal, Lenovo wants to aid its customers during this tough time. This is why they are adding one more year to its 2-year Premium Care warranty solution. Starting July 1st, select Lenovo consumer devices now get a 3-Year Premium Care warranty!
How to Avail of the Lenovo 3-Year Premium Care Warranty
There are two ways one can avail of the 3-year Premium Care warranty that includes International Coverage and Local On-site Service:
- Select Lenovo consumer devices will come bundled with the Lenovo 3-Year Premium Care warranty for FREE starting July 1.
- Here are the following IdeaPad devices under the promotion: IdeaPad Slim 5, IdeaPad Slim 5i, IdeaPad Flex 5, IdeaPad Flex 5i
- These are the Yoga devices that are included: Yoga Slim 7, Yoga Slim 7i, Yoga C940
- Here are the gaming devices included in the promotion: IdeaPad Gaming 3, IdeaCentre AiO 3, IdeaPad Gaming 3i, Legion 5, Legion 5i, Legion 5pi, Legion 7i, Legion Tower 5i, IdeaCentre 3, IdeaCentre Gaming 5i
- For those with Lenovo laptops, you can upgrade your existing warranty at your nearest Lenovo or Legion Concept Store or any Lenovo authorized reseller. All you need to do is to provide information including the model name of the device, its serial number, and the customer’s name and email address for the registration of the new warranty. The extension from 2-Year Premium Care to 3-Year Premium Care costs P5,300. Users are allowed to extend their Premium Care warranty up until six months before the expiration of their outstanding device warranty. Meanwhile, those with devices currently under Lenovo’s 2-Year Carry-In Warranty can upgrade to the 3-Year Premium Care Warranty solution for P9,100.
What Do I Get With Lenovo’s Premium Care Warranty?
Included among Lenovo’s robust solutions, Premium Care provides direct and easy connection to real
Lenovo technicians, a real fast resolution to PC troubles, and holistic comprehensive support even
outside of the user’s home country. Aside from covering the usual store and manufacturer warranty, it
possesses the following customer services:
- 24×7 access to Lenovo technicians via phone, chat, e-mail, and WhatsApp
- Comprehensive support for hardware, peripherals, and software
- On-site Repair on the next business day
- ‘Getting started’ and ‘How to’ assistance
- Annual PC Health Check
Is having better warranty a factor in purchasing a laptop or desktop? Sound off in the comments!