I am amazed at how far we’ve come in technology. We’ve reached the point where even a device as small as a phone can do a lot of things including blogging!
Have you ever tried blogging using your smartphone? I know it may seem like a harder task but it’s actually not that difficult!
Why blog on a smartphone?
- You can put out your raw thoughts right away.
- Depending on the topic, its relevance is still fresher compared to a normal post
- Sharing is super easy thanks to the easier access of social media through your smartphone
Although blogging on a smartphone is easy, there are some features you lose when you do so:
- Custom URL slug for posts
- Custom post for social media
- The ability to do even Basic SEO
Yeah, you can still access the full version of your blog editing tool on the web browser of your phone. It’s a different feeling though when you type something using a keyboard on a laptop.
Despite the features that you lose, I believe it’s a nice idea to try blogging from a phone. If you’re still a skeptic of this concept or you think this really won’t work, maybe these ideas could help:
- Try writing a draft or an outline of what you want to post on your blog on your phone. You can improve the content when you get a hold of your laptop.
- Take some random pictures until one of them actually gives you an idea of what to post! (This one actually works for me.)
- Read stuff from the web while you’re on your commute and write about it when you get to where you need to be.
If you need to get that idea out of the head but don’t have your laptop with you, consider doing some blogging on your phone!
If you didn’t notice at all, I am actually posting this from my phone! Here’s proof:
I hope this inspires you to blog more and more!