We’re in a gaming world where all I hear is ASUS with their Republic of Gamers brand and Razer being THE gaming brand. What you’re not hearing is that AOC actually was the Number 1 monitor brand in the Philippines! This is based on IDC’s Q3 2018 data.
With the rise of eSports in the Philippines, AOC wants to take advantage of new gamers coming in! Good thing they have a brand in mind: AOC Agon!
AOC Agon Meets The Battle Angel!
Thanks to a cool collaboration between AOC and 20th Century Fox, Alita: Battle Angel is the perfect way to kick off AOC Agon! She embodies what AOC wants to go for with their lineup of gaming monitors! Just as she kicks a lot of robot butt in the movie, AOC can give you more bang for your buck with their gaming monitors!
Here are some highlights of the AOC G1 Series:
- The AOC G1 series comes in three variants: the 32” inch C32G1, 27” inch C27G1, and the 24” inch C24G1.
- They are equipped with a curved 144hz, 1ms response, VA Panel that also supports AMD FreeSync.
- It has anti-glare screen surface with a curve measured at 1500R, steeper than the 1800R typically found in other monitors.
- The monitor also offers a decent coverage of sRGB color space (99%).
- It also has slim screen bezels measured at 0.26in on the sides and 0.85in at the bottom giving the monitor that sleek and modern look.
In case you are convinced to buy any of AOC’s gaming monitors, here’s the price list of some of them:
- The G2590PX model will cost P16,236.
- A G2790PX monitor will set you back P19,044.
- The C27G1 model will cost P19,836.
Get excited for the collab with Alita: Battle Angel as AOC has a gaming bundle promo for us! Check out the flyer below:
In case you’re not impressed by the flyer, here are some actual photos of the gaming bundles!
Hope you avail of this special promo because this lasts until February 28, 2019! Enjoy the power of AOC Agon and the amazing movie Alita: Battle Angel!
Excited for the new gaming monitors? Excited for the movie? How about both? Let us know in the comments below!